Donald J. Provenzale, Jr., D.D.S.
D.A.B.O.I/I.D., D.N.D.B.A.,F.A.A.I.D., F.A.D.S.A., F.I.C.O.I.
- Bachelor of Science, 1984 - Benedictine University (biology major, biochemistry minor) Lisle, Illinois
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1988 - Loyola University School of Dentistry, Maywood, Illinois
- Anesthesiology Residency, 1989-90 - Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Dentistry Illinois & Arizona
- Controlled Substances Illinois & Arizona
- General Anesthesia, Deep Sedation, Conscious Sedation Illinois
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Registration
Credentials and Distinctions
- how do you do a book report useful expression for writing essay enter https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-plus-alcohol-7383/ research paper student https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/la-viagra-ayuda-en-la-eyaculacion-precoz/16/ are regular seroquel samples available opening sentences for personal statement click here https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/essay-anorexia-nervosa/85/ essay writing on unemployment in pakistan here https://cwstat.org/termpaper/favorite-holiday-essay-in-spanish/50/ viagra birth control pills buy genric viagraa online death penalty pros essay eating grapefruit and viagra sildenafil citrate for sale philippines essay spm fast food https://smartfin.org/science/best-ed-drug-when-drinking/12/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/do-my-homework-for-me-free/17/ https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/psychology-dissertation-writing/6/ 10 mg finasteride enter site https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/1601-esl-descriptive-essay-proofreading-services-for-mba/ my family essay for nursery students go here cialis dapoxetine review follow url available doses of synthroid pregnant on paxil fair paper research science write Board-Certified Oral Implantologist
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID)
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology (NDBA)
- Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Past-President, Central District of American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Board of Trustees, American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Certificate, Medical Residency Training in Anesthesiology
- Certificate, Medical College of Georgia Dental Implant Training Program
- Certificate, Advanced Dental Implant Prosthetics
- Certificate, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Member, American Dental Association
- America’s Best Dentists® 2017
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International College of Oral Implantologists
- American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Advanced Dental Implant Studies Institute
- American Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped
About Dr. Provenzale
Dr. Donald Provenzale, Jr. graduated from Loyola University School of Dentistry, Maywood, IL in 1988 at the top of his class, and subsequently completed residency training in Anesthesiology at Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, IL,
At the time, he was conducting anesthesia research and was given the opportunity to pursue an M.D. degree and ultimately continue training toward becoming a board-certified Anesthesiologist. Due to his love for Dentistry, however, he declined the offer.
Since that time, he has amassed thousands of hours of post-doctoral dental education, primarily in the field of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Provenzale is now recognized as a leader in the field, and is one of only
500 Dentists worldwide to be honored with the distinction of board-certification
in the emerging dental specialty of Oral Implantology.
He is an active member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and regularly volunteers for both the Illinois Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped and Donated Dental Services.
Dr. Provenzale, Jr.’s hobbies include playing trumpet in multiple bands and men’s-league ice hockey.
Single Bolus Esmolol for the Attenuation of Hemodynamic Responses during Nasal Airway Reconstruction/Endoscopic Sinus Surgery 1990-91 (Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, IL) E Czinn, M.D., D Provenzale, D.D.S., M. Friedman, M.D., M Salem, M.D., G Crystal, Ph.D.
Nasotracheal Intubation for General Anesthesia in Dental Rehabilitation Patients by use of the Flexguide Introducer 1990 (Illinois Masonic Medical Center) D Provenzale, D.D.S., M. Ramez Salem, M.D.
Academic Presentations given:
Full Arch Mandibular Reconstruction, Delayed Immediate Load, Surgical and Prosthetic Phases, 2012 (Presentation, Advanced Dental Implant Studies Group, Atlanta, GA)
Management of Seizures in the Dental Office 2011 (Presentation, Advanced Dental Implant Studies Group, Atlanta, GA)
Complications in Implant Dentistry 2011 (Panel Participant, Advanced Dental Implant Studies Group, Atlanta, GA)
One-piece Dental Implant Focus Conference 2011 (Panel Participant, Advanced Dental Implant Studies Group, Atlanta, GA)
Challenges in Implant Dentistry 2010 (Presentation to Advanced Implant Studies Group, Atlanta, GA)
American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry Review Lecture (Presented at 2014 American Academy of Implant Dentistry Annual Conference, with James Rutkowski, D.M.D. and Louis Al-Faraje, D.D. S.)
Cone-beam CT analysis and Treatment Planning of a Major Maxillary Ridge Defect 2010 (Case Presentation to Advanced Implant Studies Group, Atlanta, GA)
Atypical Bony Socket-graft for Dental Implant Placement 2010 (Case presentation to Advanced Dental Implant Studies Group, Atlanta, GA)
Dental Implant Replacement of Congenitally-missing Lateral Incisors 2009 (Case presentation to Advanced Dental Implant Prosthetics Group, Atlanta, GA)
Bone Morphogenetic Proteins in Implant Dentistry 2008 (Presentation to Medical College of Georgia)
Autologous Mandibular Ramus Block Bone Graft for Anterior Maxillary Ridge Augmentation 2008(Case presentation to Medical College of Georgia)
Particulate Alloplastic Bone Graft for Posterior Maxillary Ridge Augmentation and Sinus Augmentation 2008 (Case presentation to Medical College of Georgia)
Implant Dentistry, Single Tooth Replacement 2003 (Case presentation to American Academy of Implant Dentistry)
Edentulous Segment Oral Reconstruction with Dental Implants with Maxillary Sinus Augmentation Graft 2003 (Case presentation to American Academy of Implant Dentistry)
Dental Implant Reconstruction of the Edentulous Mandibular Arch 2003 (Case presentation to American Academy of Implant Dentistry)
Single bolus Esmolol for the Attenuation of Hemodynamic Responses during Nasal Airway Reconstruction/Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (Czinn, Provenzale, et al) 1990 (Paper presented at American Society of Ambulatory Anesthesia annual meeting)
Anesthetic Considerations for the Rheumatoid Arthritic Patient 1990 (presentation to Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Anesthesia Clinical Conference)
Anesthetic Considerations in the Asthmatic Patient, 1990 (case presentation, Morbidity and Mortality Conference, Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Airway Management in Maxillofacial Trauma Patients 1989 (presentation to Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Anesthesia Clinical Conference)